real time web stats

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ace Academy Student Reviews of Book #1, #2 Combined

The students from Ace Academy in Austin, Texas posted a number of reviews as comments. These were posted May 14, 2012. I have consolidated them here: 

Student #1:
 The Children of Sophista is interesting take on children in a sci-fi universe. It's about the adventures of a young child named Stefan and the Sophistan's trying to keep him alive while saving the entire universe. It's a thrilling story, filled with knowledge and the urge to understand. When you read a book like this, you expand even your own mind and web of possibilities.
William G., student at ACE Academy


Student #2:
 Children of Sophista is an awesome book. I love the scenarios presented and the sci-fi aspect of the story. I would rate it 5 stars. I loved the ideas that are conveyed and thought the characters were awesome. My favorite one was Elof. I love his intelligence and I share ideas and passions he has in the book. Overall, I love the storyline and could not stop reading! Great book!
Alex F., student at ACE Academy


Student #3:
 I just started reading the series, but I really like it. It was a little confusing at first, but then something clicked and it made sense. I’d love for the author to write a prologue. That would be cool.
Olivia, student at ACE Academy


Student #4:
 I've always had a passion for science and I feel I can relate to certain characters in the book and how they utilize their talents for numerous purposes.
Anonymous, ACE Academy


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment