real time web stats

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Strategic Crossroads

I'm asking myself right now where to go in terms of writing and the Children of Sophista Book Series. One of the goals I had early in the development of the series was to provide a bit of empathy for the difficulties of being a kid that is ‪#‎gifted‬ and ‪#‎talented‬ and to promote a bit of understanding between those inside and outside that community. A ‪#‎scifi‬ / ‪#‎fantasy‬ platform can be an excellent way to do that in that an entertaining story can be illustrative without pontificating in a boring way. I really haven't seen much of any support coming back from that community, and I wonder if I have made a tragic mistake and should have mainstreamed my writing to reach more people. To me, it would be a lot more boring to write mainstream stuff but sitting in the doldrums is not very fun either. So feel free to comment while I climb to the top of a tree to take my bearings on what should be done next. ‪#‎gtchat‬ ‪#‎OE

No comments:

Post a Comment