real time web stats

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Alleah Rises (Book #2, Illustration 19-1)

“Mummy looks a little scared of me. Bo Bo told me before I was born she might be a little scared. Oh, I shouldn’t tell. It might cause a para…para…para…mess up time. Bo Bo talks a lot. Sometimes I don’t listen. I want to listen. But sometimes he just says too many things. I like it when he talks. It helps me sleep. I’m never scared. Bo Bo takes care of me. Bo Bo is strong. No-one can hurt me when Bo Bo is near. Sometimes he can’t be near. Then mummy keeps me safe. Mummy says lots of things too. Mummy’s voice is strong. She scares people sometimes. I remember daddy. He was very nice. He loved Bo Bo lots. Bo Bo loved him lots. I couldn’t see daddy because Bo Bo burned him. He didn’t mean to. It was an accident. Like most things Bo Bo does. When I remember daddy, I get confused. Because Bo Bo has always taken care of me. Mummy wants to cuddle me, I can tell. I hope Bo Bo’s mate made my body strong. Part of her lives in my brain. Oh I shouldn’t of said. Maybe there’s enough still in her brain. Otherwise, when mummy hugs me, I will crunch. That would hurt. I like saying “mate” to Bo Bo’s mate. She turns red. I don’t know why. But it’s funny. Oh mummy’s coming. Mummy…Mummy…Mummy…”


This character monologue is an expansion of the story surrounding this illustration. This illustration by Matt Curtis is from book #2, "The Saeshell Book of Time Part 2: The Rebirth of Innocents." Buy book #1 now so you are ready for the release of book #2 on March 29th. The full color Kindle Edition is available for $7.99 on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/The-Saeshell-Book-Time-ebook/dp/B009LEVKJQ You can get the black and white Reader's Edition paperback, $14.99, direct from the press: https://www.createspace.com/3645794 If you have the bucks, the full color Collector's Edition paperback, printed on a high resolution press, is really awesome. It's $44.99, direct from the press: https://www.createspace.com/3845611 The paperbacks are also available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment